Wednesday, July 6, 2011

About to begin.....

Almost 6 years ago Matt and I, about to be married, bought our first home.  We were wide eyed kids with no idea what we were getting into.  We fell in love with the land, 7.5 acres, the location and the potential for something great.  We had no idea what life would have in store for us to come, how long things would take to complete and how expensive our great dreams for the house actually were.  We had big dreams but not enough money to accomplish them all.  FINALLY - six years later our remodel is about the begin!!  After lots of saving, planning, designing, and more decisions than I ever really wanted to make - with hundreds more probably ahead that I am unaware of - we are about to begin our journey.  This blog will follow our journey, experiences, crazy stories and progress in what I hope to be a quick, painless process (I am not naive however so know there will be bumps along the way).  I will post before and after pictures in what hopefully will be a drastic beautiful transformation of a home in need of some sprucing up.  Hopefully this will be a short painless process! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment