So the latest contractor came last Thursday - we still have not heard back but he said by today or tomorrow so I am sure I will have more about that later - and we were walking him through the project. He asked about our dropped ceiling and I went to move a panel, which I have done a hundred times before without incident, and it crashed down on to my face!!! Talk about pain. It immediately swelled and was very painful! The attached picture was 5 days after the fact so you cannot tell as well. It is just the yellowing, healing shot. It was pretty bad though, enough I was asked about my black eye by more than a couple people. The contractor commented it would be the first of many injuries along this journey. I told him no way, I am paying him to be the one getting injured! Anyways, hoping for good news soon so will post as soon as we hear some news.....
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
First Injury
So the latest contractor came last Thursday - we still have not heard back but he said by today or tomorrow so I am sure I will have more about that later - and we were walking him through the project. He asked about our dropped ceiling and I went to move a panel, which I have done a hundred times before without incident, and it crashed down on to my face!!! Talk about pain. It immediately swelled and was very painful! The attached picture was 5 days after the fact so you cannot tell as well. It is just the yellowing, healing shot. It was pretty bad though, enough I was asked about my black eye by more than a couple people. The contractor commented it would be the first of many injuries along this journey. I told him no way, I am paying him to be the one getting injured! Anyways, hoping for good news soon so will post as soon as we hear some news.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment